Our Policies and COVID-19 UPDATE:
Everything you need to know about our pandemic plan and what to expect at your next visit
Conscious of Covid-19 at alert Level 1.
At Wellington Glamour we’ve always had high standards of cleanliness and hygiene with rigorous safety measures to protect our customers and our people.
Our Pandemic Plan for alert Level 1 serves to provide our clients with clarity and certainty, so you can continue to visit us with confidence knowing your wellbeing and safety is our highest priority.
Our staff are trained in exercising our pandemic plans as well as infection control and chemical handling and are Lucas-cide Safe Space Certified.
How did we develop these safety measures
Our Pandemic Plan was created using guidelines from the New Zealand Government and The NZ Association Of Registered Beauty Professionals who have consulted with Worksafe NZ as well as guidelines from other global health authorities for Alert level 3, 2 and now 1.
Our procedures at Alert Level 2 were developed with considerations including methods of transmission such as via droplets expelled by coughing, sneezing, talking or from contact of surfaces, with activities executed to prevent cross contamination and to reducing risk of spread in the beauty setting. At alert Level 1 physical distancing is and extreme measures that were taken at level 3 and 2 are not needed and we are happy to resume business as usual whilst still following our usual stringent hygiene protocols to safely protect our customers and staff against the potential spread of pathogens these include:
- Our staff wash their hands regularly throughout the day as well as and before and after every client.
- We use EPA certified, Hospital Grade Disinfectant formula (kills 75 known pathogens including human Coronavirus) on all surfaces and for ALL items used on clients as well as high heat sterilisation on metal implements.
- The salon door, seating area and reception is cleaned regularly.
- Our building management has confirmed that all air circulated in the salon is fresh air from outside (the air in the salon is not recirculated).
- Our staff are are certified in correct chemical handling and disinfection procedures.
What to expect at your next visit
If you or someone else around you is unwell, please take care and stay home. Do not visit the salon while unwell, particularly if your symptoms are consistent with Covid-19 or flu.
- Please take guidance from our staff as you enter the salon and be aware that anything you bring with you into our space becomes an object for potential cross contamination. We ask that you sanitise your hands upon entering.
- Our team may be wearing gloves and a surgical mask.
- Please refrain from touching your face whilst visiting us.
- Please do not eat in the salon.
- Please note that if you require a pen to use whilst at the salon we will give you a pen that has been disinfected after its last use.
- We are still not offering refreshments with your service, this is to eliminate cross contamination and risk. We will however review this decision in 2 weeks.
- Please do not bring children with you to your appointment. If you bring other guests to our salon we will still be using contact tracing forms until 30 June 2020.
- You may notice that we no longer offer to take your coat or jacket, this is to prevent cross contamination from hanging multiple clothing items on the same rack. This is a short term solution and we hope to be able reinstate that hospitality as soon as possible.
Please kindly note: Should an individual present at the salon display symptoms consistent with Covid-19, the company reserves the right of refusal of service. In this situation, the service will cease immediately and admission at the salon be withdrawn. We would kindly ask you to leave.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support at this time. We look forward to to treating you at Wellington Glamour.
All of our appointments are confirmed 48 hours in advance. Please understand that when you forget or cancel/reschedule your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment . We kindly request 24 hours notice for cancellations, so that we may offer your time slot to another client. In the event of a ‘last minute’ cancellation (including rescheduling) a cancellation fee of 30% of the booked treatment will be charged to you, please honour this and make payment promptly.
A “no-show’ is when you are either 20mins or more late or do not arrive for your appointment
If you fail to attend your appointment without notice you will be asked to pay 70% of the cost of your booked treatment.
Please use the Contact page to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
We understand that your privacy is important. Wellington Glamour collects information from you, including information about your:
• contact information
• interactions with us
• billing or purchase information
We collect this from you when you provide information over the phone, online, on documentation, or when you complete a customer survey and we do not share it with anyone other than Wellington Glamour Staff who take care of you at your appointment.
Wellington Glamour also collects some information from you when you use our web site. The only personal information which we collect about you when you use our web site, is what you tell us about yourself, for example, by completing an online form or information you provide to us when you send us an email. We will record your email address if you send us an email.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org