Our Policies and COVID-19 UPDATE:
As you are aware, the WHO has declared Coronavirus (Covid-19) a Pandemic.
You are already accustomed to our high standard of cleanliness and hygiene and during this time we are not only maintaining our standards but we are exceeding them.
The health and safety of our staff and clients is our highest priority, as such we are monitoring and following the advice from the Ministry of Health closely and would like to point out some key aspects in our daily routine to ensure our salon is a place you can continue to visit and enjoy with confidence:
- Hand Sanitiser is always available to our clients throughout the salon. You will see our team members sanitising their hands multiple times throughout your service as well as wearing gloves and face masks when necessary.
- Our staff wash their hands regularly throughout the day as well as and before and after every client.
- We use EPA certified, Hospital Grade Disinfectant formula (kills 75 known pathogens including human Coronavirus) on all surfaces and for ALL items used on clients as well as high heat sterilisation on metal implements.
- The salon door, seating area and reception is disinfected regularly throughout the day and at the end of each day our entire salon is disinfected thoroughly.
- Our building management has confirmed that all air circulated in the salon is fresh air from outside (the air in the salon is not recirculated).
- Our staff are taking extra safety measures and are certified in correct chemical handling and disinfection procedures.
▫️ That you cancel your appointment as early as possible if you are ill or experiencing any flu like symptoms.
▫️ Please do not visit the salon if you have been outside of the country within the past 14 days.
▫️ That you ensure your hands are washed before you come to the salon.
▫️ Please refrain from touching your face or personal belongings whilst having a manicure.
Our thoughts are with you, your businesses, jobs and families during these uncertain times. Should you have any concerns prior to your appointment please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you in the salon.
All of our appointments are confirmed 48 hours in advance. Please understand that when you forget or cancel/reschedule your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment . We kindly request 24 hours notice for cancellations, so that we may offer your time slot to another client. In the event of a ‘last minute’ cancellation (including rescheduling) a cancellation fee of 30% of the booked treatment will be charged to you, please honour this and make payment promptly.
A “no-show’ is when you are either 20mins or more late or do not arrive for your appointment
If you fail to attend your appointment without notice you will be asked to pay 70% of the cost of your booked treatment.
Please use the Contact page to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
We understand that your privacy is important. Wellington Glamour collects information from you, including information about your:
• contact information
• interactions with us
• billing or purchase information
We collect this from you when you provide information over the phone, online, on documentation, or when you complete a customer survey and we do not share it with anyone other than Wellington Glamour Staff who take care of you at your appointment.
Wellington Glamour also collects some information from you when you use our web site. The only personal information which we collect about you when you use our web site, is what you tell us about yourself, for example, by completing an online form or information you provide to us when you send us an email. We will record your email address if you send us an email.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org